01. Do you provide transportation from the airport to all the hotels in Aruba?
Yes we do provide transportation to all the major high rise and low rise hotels in Aruba.
02. How often do the buses run?
Our buses meet every arriving flight at the airport. We also provide transportation from every hotel to the airport for every departing flight.
03. How do I confirm my return transfer from the hotel back to the airport?
Upon arrival our Representative at the airport will hand you a return ticket which contains simple-to-follow instructions on how to reconfirm your transportation back to the airport.
04. I will be staying at two different hotels during my stay in Aruba. Is there a difference in the price?
Our price from the airport to all hotels is the same, so there is no difference in the price.
05. Do I have to pre-book transportation prior to arriving in Aruba?
Yes, all bus transportation from the airport to hotels must be pre-reserved and prepaid prior to arriving in Aruba. Click on the BOOK NOW button to reserve your transportation.
06. How long in advance do I need to reserve and pay for transportation prior to arriving in Aruba?
At least 3 days prior to your arrival.
07. Do you offer private transfers from the airport to the hotels?
Yes we offer round-trip transfers from the airport to all hotels in private vehicles. This service includes meet and greet at the airport upon arrival. The vehicle will be exclusively yours during the transfer. If you wish to book this, please contact us.
08. How long is the bus ride from the airport to the hotel?
Usually it takes anywhere between 20 minutes to 40 minutes depending on which hotel you are staying at.
09. Are your buses modern and air-conditioned?
Yes our buses are Volvo buses and fully air-conditioned
10. How early do we need to be at airport on day of departure?
3 hours prior to departure time as mandated by the airlines.